Preparation of feasibility studies and marketing plans required for setting up and managing the activities of scientific and engineering laboratories and ensure the economic viability and support of investment decision based on correct information.
The research team has the necessary resources for the preparation of technical, marketing and financial studies based on a clear vision of the scope of work and the need of the market including the following:
- · Feasibility study to confirm the investment decision
- · Laboratory study design in terms of size, location and the internal distribution
- · Design of the scope of work in the laboratory in terms of test types and specifications
- · The most appropriate solutions for furniture,appliances and equipments proposal based on the approved budgets
- · Manage the implementation of the project in terms of a review of price quotations and supervising the procurement and installations
- · Review of the manpower needs of the laboratory and associated job descriptions and training requirements.